Welcome to Aria Design. My name is Robert Di Renzo. I have been involved in publishing for over 20 years, with expertise that ranges from editing and layout through to print production and web publishing. All work at Aria Design is performed directly by me, so you benefit from my experience in all aspects of the publishing workflow.
Our services include:
- design and layout of print and web documents using Adobe Creative Suite
- advanced solutions for publishing with Microsoft Word, including template setup
- production of accessible online documents in PDF and Microsoft Word format
- workflow solutions for accessible documents
- auditing of online PDFs and Microsoft Word files
- editing and proofreading.
Our past and present clients include several Victorian Government departments, book publishers, universities, law firms and other design and communications businesses.
We can create an original design for your publication, or we can lay out publications according to your corporate visual style.
Our key service is the production of accessible online documents. We offer:
- expert advice regarding the conceptual and technical requirements for accessibility
- extensive skills and experience applying our knowledge in workflows based on Microsoft Word, InDesign and PDF file formats.
Aria Design is based in Ocean Grove, near Geelong, Victoria. Most of our clients are in Melbourne, Victoria. Generally, the work we do does not require face-to-face meetings, so we are available to work with clients throughout Australia. Some of our past clients have been in Sydney, NSW and Canberra, ACT.
See our Accessible documents pages for more information about our services.
See our Articles and tips to learn more about real-world document accessibility.
If your requirements and priorities are reflected here, we would love to quote for your next publication project. We know you will be delighted with our work.