Our core service is design and layout of government and corporate documents.
- laying out documents in InDesign
- preparing related images and graphics using Adobe Creative Suite
- working in accordance with corporate visual style
- providing editing and proofreading services (if required), either prior to layout or as part of the layout process
- producing custom cover, text and template designs, if required
- preparing final layouts for print publishing
- preparing final layouts for web publishing, including fully accessible PDFs
- exporting final layouts back to fully formatted accessible MS Word documents, if required
- exporting final layouts to HTML format, if required
- providing project archives of jobs upon completion.
Our editing and proofreading experience assures you of our attention to detail in all our work. That experience also enables us to tune in fully to your document and develop strong solutions for communicating your content effectively.
InDesign and accessibility
Our focus on accessibility ensures that our InDesign templates and layouts are optimised for accessible export to PDF, MS Word or HTML format, in accordance with your requirements. In particular:
- We set up our InDesign layouts so they export to the above formats in the correct reading order and with the correct tags applied.
- We know which tags can be applied in InDesign and which tags need to be applied as postprocessing in each of the three export formats.
- We have the skills to identify and complete the required postprocessing in each of the three export formats.